Life at ITG
The heart of ITG is PEOPLE- the employees, the clients, the partners, the principals- each one is part of the bigger picture. We make sure that no one gets left behind as we journey towards digital transformation and innovation. Our aspiration is to see each one thrive in their respective scope carrying the values that matter most.
We want to overemphasize that customer service is ultimate and is most important to us. The call of venture together is to work alongside with our customers, employees to build solutions that solves customer problems. It is a call… to work collaboratively with the intention of co-creating solutions with our partners and customers.
CRIS GAMBOA, President & CEO
Recent Job Openings
- The Business Development Manager is in-charge of the overall sales target of his/her assigned product/team/industry. He/she is responsible for achieving annual company objectives and strategic account objectives. He/she is responsible for selling and supporting the firm’s complete products and services offering. Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities, the Business Development Manager’s most important customer interactions are customer negotiations, to ensure deals are won and C-Level coverage.
- Overall responsible for the sales target of the assigned Product/Team/Industry.
- Leads, coaches and mentors team members to ensure execution against performance targets.
- Over-all on top of the sales opportunities and ensures consistent progression with an overall objective to win.
- Understands the demands of the assigned industry, and knows that products that best fit the needs of the industry.
- Leads opportunity development efforts that best address customer requirements, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company resources
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering, BS Accountancy or any IT or Finance related courses
- Graduate of Business administration, finance, Marketing, Industrial engineering, Management Engineering, Commerce or any Business-related courses
- Must have 5 years and up experience in selling ERP/CRM/IT solutions and with knowledge in Managed Services preferred
- Has a strong background in handling Strategic/ Enterprise Accounts
- Business Development Manager must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a sales and marketing department. Experience of working in a customer-facing role will be advantageous, as will experience of handling finances and working to deadline.
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for penetrating industry specific accounts and creating new business. They are expected to develop and nurture relationships with clients to ensure their needs and expectations are met. They have the intermediate knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to carry out the tasks at their position level.
- Development of new business; effective conversion of prospects to accounts.
- Proposal creation appropriate for the requirement of the client.
- Communicates monitors and ensures proper billing and accreditation procedures.
- Collaborates with the technical team for the needed scope of work, assumption dependencies, and constraints or any other technical specifications needed to translate specific requirements into a quantitative value.
- Enlist the support of technical specialist, implementation resources, service resources, and other management resources.
- Client communication and preparations
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related courses.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the job and an enthusiasm for working within a sales and marketing department.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role will be advantageous, as well as experience in handling finances and working within a strict deadline.
- Has experience in using CRM tools and other productivity tools
- Has account management and relationship building skills.
- Will be remotely working in Davao City
- The Technology Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with technical services, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Achieve product and service revenue and partner revenue
- Develop core positioning and messaging to the product
- Technology Update; define the product strategy and roadmap; provides technical direction for the development, design and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through project sign off and support
- Develops and implements strategic objectives for practice that are aligned with the regions strategic initiatives
- Propose an over all budget to ensure success of products and its services
- Acts as company representative between principal partner and executive and management officers of ITG
- Analyzing potential partner relationship for the product
- Act as point of first reference for all product-related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and principal partners to address any requirements that may arise; Works directly with selected development partner prospects and clients to define
potential feature sets
- Ability to translate requirements into technical specifications/design and conducts design, reviews with both user and technical personnel, strong people skills, computer literate, good communication skills and excellent customer service.
- Must have at least 5 solid years of work experience in selling IT product, services or solutions
- Must have at least 3-5 years solid work in product management
- Must have 2-3 business analysis, product support and implementation services experience
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related courses
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any business-related courses
- Industry standard certifications
Send your resume to:
and indicate the position that you want to apply in.